Limited Life 2 Year Warranty
If you’ve reached this page, you may be thinking that your Backseat Bivy has a defect in materials, workmanship, or other failure – and we’re sorry about that. Let’s get your Backseat Bivy back on track so you can get back to adventuring. We stand behind our product and are confident it will perform as designed. The Backseat Bivy is built with only the highest quality standards, rigorously tested, and with your total satisfaction as our goal. We’re proud to guarantee your complete satisfaction, and promise to repair or replace your product and ship it back to you at absolutely no charge, in accordance with our Warranty terms and conditions below. Our Warranty applies solely to the original owner with valid proof of purchase.
Limited Warranty Will Cover:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
- If the Backseat Bivy fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, within the two year period of the Warranty, we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
Limited Warranty Does not Cover:
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use , intentional damage or accidents (including pet damage)
- Products showing cosmetic blemishes, scratches, stains or excessive wear and tear
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated
We reserve the right to change this warranty policy in future and without prior notice. The decision to repair, replace, refund or reject is made at the discretion of Backseat Bivy based upon an examination of the product’s useful life at the time of return. We require proof of purchase to honor a refund. Please include your proof of purchase with the products you wish to return in your package of returned item(s). We will reimburse the original purchase price to your original method of payment .
To submit a warranty claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org